Officer Reginald Graham played a huge role in Meek Mill’s arrest in 2007 for gun and drug charges. According to TMZ, Graham is 1 of 29 officers that were placed on a list that warned prosecutors to keep them off their witness stands. The list was obtained by the Philadelphia Inquirer and his name was discovered on it.
Graham was “investigated by federal authorities for several alleged acts of corruption.” He was also the only witness during the Mill trial in 2008. Mill’s attorney said, “The list — first obtained by the Philadelphia Inquirer — states Graham was “investigated by federal authorities for several alleged acts of corruption.” Graham was the only witness in Meek’s 2008 trial. The release of the so-called ‘Do Not Testify’ list supports everything in the motions filed by Mill and others wrongfully arrested by Officer Graham for post-conviction relief.”
At that time Mill was placed on probation for 10 years. In November the rapper was sentenced to 2 to 4 years in prison for violating probation. We will keep you updated on this story.
RELATED: Meek Mill Granted An Appeal Hearing
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Jonathan Majors Oozes Sexy On The Cover Of Ebony Magazine
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- “Maybe Its Me”: LeBron James Expresses Disappointment After Lakers Fail To Trade For Kyrie Irving
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Lizzo Credits Prince & Beyoncé During Grammy Speech