Meek Mill may be coming home very soon! His chance at freedom may not come from exposing Judge Genece Brinkley but from a crooked cop involved in convicting him in the first place. CBS Philly reports that Meek, who is serving a 2-to-4 year sentence on a probation violation, has been granted an April “post-conviction relief appeal” hearing in his case based on newly-revealed information that ex-officer Reginald Graham, the sole witness in his 2007 trial, was on a list of cops deemed noncredible witnesses by a special Police Misconduct Review Committee.
The Post-Conviction Relief Appeal will be held in April and, in the meantime, we will continue to scream “Free Meek” until we are able to say it backwards!
Check out one of my favorites below from Meek as he explains on how corrupt the system is.
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
- NeNe Leakes Reveals She Experienced Depression And Took Medication While Caring For Gregg Leakes
- Prosecutors Have Found A Decade’s Worth Of Evidence Against R. Kelly
- NYPD Finally Fires Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Who Killed Eric Garner In Chokehold
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]