Meek Mill may be coming home very soon! His chance at freedom may not come from exposing Judge Genece Brinkley but from a crooked cop involved in convicting him in the first place. CBS Philly reports that Meek, who is serving a 2-to-4 year sentence on a probation violation, has been granted an April “post-conviction relief appeal” hearing in his case based on newly-revealed information that ex-officer Reginald Graham, the sole witness in his 2007 trial, was on a list of cops deemed noncredible witnesses by a special Police Misconduct Review Committee.
The Post-Conviction Relief Appeal will be held in April and, in the meantime, we will continue to scream “Free Meek” until we are able to say it backwards!
Check out one of my favorites below from Meek as he explains on how corrupt the system is.
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release