27-year-old Keiauna Davis showed up for work at the Dollar Tree and planned to use part of her tax refund to buy supplies for her daughter’s birthday party. BET reports that her co-worker saw the cash and then texted her friend to rob Davis. They hired another young man to drive the robber to the location where they were going to attack her.
Davis was followed to her car and then they chased her. A gun was pulled out as Davis began to scuffle with one of the robbers. They fired several shots at her and a couple missed, but then one hit her and ultimately killed her.
The mother of Davis, Sheila Detwiler said, “It wasn’t just $3,000 you took. You took so much more from so many people. They will suffer much more than my daughter did. They’ve got the rest of their lives to suffer. I want this to haunt them.” We will keep you updated on what happens with their convictions.
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode