John Green, a student at Cornell University on a student visa could be deported back to Canada after a racist attack on a Black student. According to The Root, the incident left the victim in the hospital. Green is currently facing three charges.
Ronald P. Fischetti, his lawyer states that if he is convicted he not only will be deported, but will face not being allowed back into the United States. Fischetti is pushing for all of his charges to be dropped. He said, “He would thus be exiled from the United States, an extraordinarily harsh consequence, preventing him from, among other things, ever pursuing an education at a college or university in the United States.”
Greenwood allegedly punched a student after calling him the n-word. He told police that he came home late to his housemates arguing and they ganged up on him. We will keep you posted on if this student will be deported back home.
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Twitter Reportedly Was In Discussions To Drop A $4 Billion Bag On Clubhouse
- Quindon Tarver, Singer From ‘Romeo + Juliet’ & ‘American Idol,’ Dead At 38
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. & Tosin Cole In Talks To Star In LeBron James ‘House Party’ Reboot
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill To End Life Sentences For Juveniles
- Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton And His Fans Want Him To Be The Next Host Of ‘Jeopardy!’