John Green, a student at Cornell University on a student visa could be deported back to Canada after a racist attack on a Black student. According to The Root, the incident left the victim in the hospital. Green is currently facing three charges.
Ronald P. Fischetti, his lawyer states that if he is convicted he not only will be deported, but will face not being allowed back into the United States. Fischetti is pushing for all of his charges to be dropped. He said, “He would thus be exiled from the United States, an extraordinarily harsh consequence, preventing him from, among other things, ever pursuing an education at a college or university in the United States.”
Greenwood allegedly punched a student after calling him the n-word. He told police that he came home late to his housemates arguing and they ganged up on him. We will keep you posted on if this student will be deported back home.
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
- Kanye West Gets Suspended Again From Twitter
- Op-Ed: Black Panther’s Success Overshadows Challenges For Black Films
- First Trailer For ‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Confirms It Will Keep The Energy 2018’s ‘Bumblebee’ Brought
- HHW Gaming: Latest Google Doodle Honors Gerald “Jerry” Lawson, One of The Fathers of Modern Gaming