John Green, a student at Cornell University on a student visa could be deported back to Canada after a racist attack on a Black student. According to The Root, the incident left the victim in the hospital. Green is currently facing three charges.
Ronald P. Fischetti, his lawyer states that if he is convicted he not only will be deported, but will face not being allowed back into the United States. Fischetti is pushing for all of his charges to be dropped. He said, “He would thus be exiled from the United States, an extraordinarily harsh consequence, preventing him from, among other things, ever pursuing an education at a college or university in the United States.”
Greenwood allegedly punched a student after calling him the n-word. He told police that he came home late to his housemates arguing and they ganged up on him. We will keep you posted on if this student will be deported back home.
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Swizz Beatz Is Working On A 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G. ‘VERZUZ’ Battle, Allegedly
- Dwyane Wade Floats Idea of Starting An OnlyFans Account With Gabrielle Union
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Woman Stabs Her Husband Over Photos Of Him With Another Woman
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Joe Biden’s Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes For Making VERZUZ Fans Wait Over An Hour
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Are Done…For Good! [WATCH]