Foot Locker is one of the most famous sneaker stores, but will have to close 110 of its locations. This will take place this year as CFO Lauren Peters mentioned “under-productive stores” have to be closed. High Snobiety mentioned Foot Locker had 94 new locations open, but had a lack of customers.
CEO Richard Johnson said, “The disruption that has characterized the retail industry recently is not going away. Consumers want experiences, they want cool products, and they want it all — fast.” We will just have to wait and see what happens with these stores.
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!