Foot Locker is one of the most famous sneaker stores, but will have to close 110 of its locations. This will take place this year as CFO Lauren Peters mentioned “under-productive stores” have to be closed. High Snobiety mentioned Foot Locker had 94 new locations open, but had a lack of customers.
CEO Richard Johnson said, “The disruption that has characterized the retail industry recently is not going away. Consumers want experiences, they want cool products, and they want it all — fast.” We will just have to wait and see what happens with these stores.
- Cardi B Talks Getting Bullied Because Of Her Hair In Her Chat With Mariah Carey For Interview Magazine
- Senate Confirms Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Becomes Second Black Woman To Serve As UN Ambassador
- Da Brat’s Top Woman Law Violations [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Explains The COVID-19 Vaccine Could Interfere With Mammogram Results [WATCH]
- YaYa Mayweather Faces Backlash For Taking Her Newborn Baby On A Yacht
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- How to Help Texans That Have Been Affected By The Winter Storm [CLICK HERE]
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Savage X Fenty Breaks Barriers With Their First Little Person Ambassador