In the words of Tiffany Haddish, “She ready!” The rising star has signed a deal alongside Tika Sumpter and Omari Hardwick to star in Tyler Perry’s, “The List.” Deadline reports that the film will be released on November 2nd of this year.
The film is all about Haddish getting released from prison, Sumpter being brokenhearted after being catfished and so much more drama with some comedy. Haddish is living her best life after starring in the hit movie “Girls Trip,” making history on “Saturday Night Live” and next hosting the MTV Movie & TV Awards. She will also be starring in the TBS sitcom “The Last OG” with Tracy Morgan.
Later this year Haddish will work alongside Melissa McCarthy in the drama film “The Kitchen.” We are so happy for the comedian and are excited to watch her flourish. Congratulations Tiffany Haddish!
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Wu-Tang Forever: GZA, Raekwon And Ghostface Killah Announce “3 Chambers” Tour
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- TikTok Clip Shows White Woman Pull A Gun On Black Girls In Shopping Mall