In the words of Tiffany Haddish, “She ready!” The rising star has signed a deal alongside Tika Sumpter and Omari Hardwick to star in Tyler Perry’s, “The List.” Deadline reports that the film will be released on November 2nd of this year.
The film is all about Haddish getting released from prison, Sumpter being brokenhearted after being catfished and so much more drama with some comedy. Haddish is living her best life after starring in the hit movie “Girls Trip,” making history on “Saturday Night Live” and next hosting the MTV Movie & TV Awards. She will also be starring in the TBS sitcom “The Last OG” with Tracy Morgan.
Later this year Haddish will work alongside Melissa McCarthy in the drama film “The Kitchen.” We are so happy for the comedian and are excited to watch her flourish. Congratulations Tiffany Haddish!
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Is Top-Paid Actor According To Forbes
- Producer Sues Drake & Big Freedia Over Allegedly Stealing Beat For “Nice For What”
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex