In the words of Tiffany Haddish, “She ready!” The rising star has signed a deal alongside Tika Sumpter and Omari Hardwick to star in Tyler Perry’s, “The List.” Deadline reports that the film will be released on November 2nd of this year.
The film is all about Haddish getting released from prison, Sumpter being brokenhearted after being catfished and so much more drama with some comedy. Haddish is living her best life after starring in the hit movie “Girls Trip,” making history on “Saturday Night Live” and next hosting the MTV Movie & TV Awards. She will also be starring in the TBS sitcom “The Last OG” with Tracy Morgan.
Later this year Haddish will work alongside Melissa McCarthy in the drama film “The Kitchen.” We are so happy for the comedian and are excited to watch her flourish. Congratulations Tiffany Haddish!
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week