No more Love and Hip Hop for ratchet reality star Stevie J. The music producer will be going to prison in April.
TMZ.com reports, “The U.S. Attorney Southern District of NY, tells TMZ … the Love & Hip Hop star will have to turn himself in to authorities April 10 for failure to pay child support. Stevie owes more than $1.3 million in back child support. These cases are usually handled in state court, but the amount owed, the length of time he was in arrears, and the fact that the people involved are in different states all make it a federal case.”
In February 2017, he pled guilty for failure to pay child support and was ordered to pay $1,304,835.86. He was also placed on probation for three years, but never paid the $1.3 million, therefore, the judge is giving the reality star hard-time.
Stevie J has six children: Bonnie Bella Jordan, Eva Giselle Jordan, Dorian Jordan (seen above), Savannah Jordan, Sade Jordan and Steven Jordan Jr.
- Dame Dash Was Arrested For Child Support, Paid Tab And Is Free
- Masika Calls Fetty Wap “Toxic and Trash”, Drags His Wife
- Microsoft Working On Bringing Gmail, Google Drive, & Calendar To Outlook
- Chuck D Puts Culture Vulture Jackets On Jerry Springer & Maury Povich
- Alicia Keys Takes To Instagram To Talk Judgement After Son Paints His Nails
- AR-Ab Is Convicted Of Running A Drug Ring In Philadelphia
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- A$AP Rocky Mentioned By Ambassador Sondland During Impeachment Testimony
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Livin’ It Up: Ja Rule Cleared Of Any Wrongdoing In Fyre Festival Fiasco
Stevie J From “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Is Going To Prison was originally published on newsone.com