This past weekend Deontay Wilder defeated Luis “King Kong” Ortiz in one of the biggest fights of his career. CBS Sports reports that after fighting Ortiz, he yelled, “King Kong’ ain’t got nothing on me! A true champion always finds a way to come back and that’s what I did tonight. If you speak it and believe it, you will receive it, baby. The mind is very powerful.”
Fans screamed during Round 7 as they saw Wilder outbox his opponent. Three rounds later Ortiz ended up on the floor and was picked up by the ref, he tried to continue to fight, but moments later was knocked to the ground again. Wilder ended up defeating Ortiz and the crowd full of fans at the Barclays Center were excited for him.
Wilder’s promoter, Lou DiBella said, “The heavyweight champion is a man’s man; he has some huge cojones. He walked through the fire and he knocked the guy out. That’s what the f— it’s all about.” Ortiz believes he could of beat Wilder. The scorecard before the knockout showed Ortiz winning. Congratulations to Deontay Wilder!
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- STORYTIME: Rickey Smiley Almost Goes To Jail Because Of Gary With The Tea! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Beyonce’ Didn’t Make Spotify’s Top Five Streamed Artist?! [WATCH]
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- LeBron James Defends Kyrie Irving, Calls Out Media In Their Response To Jerry Jones’ 1957 Photo
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband’s Alleged Side Chick Says She Was ‘Hacked’
- Tia Mowry Shares A Sweet Post On Teaching Her Daughter Self Love
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- There Is Literally A Mammal On Drugs In The Insanely Entertaining Trailer For ‘Cocaine Bear’
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19