Jekalyn Carr was hanging with Rickey Smiley in the morning show studio! She revealed that she has just released her first book, “You Will Win,” which is geared to people who are learning how to win. “Very few of us know how to live the life of a winner,” she says, explaining how the book aims to teach us.
Jekalyn also talks about why it’s crucial for us to persist and be consistent in your pursuit of your dreams. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from the Praise Break on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- Maria More Explains How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Deion Sanders Responds To Nick Saban Accusing Jackson State Of Paying $1 Million To Top Recruit
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Nuthin’ But A G Thang: Snoop Dogg Announces New Death Row Album & New Single
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Cardi B Shares How To Change Diapers With Long Nails, Even Non-Parents Are Intrigued
- Marvel Gets Rights To Use Stan Lee’s Likeness In Future Projects & Merchandise
- Black Show Promoters Accuse Syracuse Police Of Harassment