Charles Jenkins came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He talks about repping his native Chicago, where his church is. He also talks about doing the Radiothon for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, which is happening nationally.
Charles also talks about the beauty of donating to St. Judes, and Beyonce Alowishus shares the incredible experience she had went she visited St. Judes herself. She recalls the way they help comfort parents dealing with the unbelievable stress of having a child with a devastating illness. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]
- She Said “You Didn’t Fight For Me As A Father:” Common Talks About Mending Relationship With His Daughter On “Red Table Talk”
- Ciara Shuts Down Hater Who Slammed Her Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Pro-LGBTQ Music Video
- Minnie From “Little Women Of Atlanta” Arrested For DUI
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- “Don’t Call Me Auntie”: Ava DuVernay, Gayle King & Oprah Aren’t Here For It
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- Study: More Women Prefer Men with ‘Dad Bods’ Rather Than Abs