Omarosa sat down with “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” and spoke about leaving the White House, “Celebrity Big Brother” and what her next moves are. Omarosa made it clear that she was only supposed to work for Donald Trump for a year after he won the election. Colbert brought up the scene from the reality show and asked her about why she mentioned she fears for the American people.
She didn’t go into detail, but said, “We will just have to wait and see what happens.” Omarosa also mentioned that the media hyped up the day she left the White House and she was never escorted out. While there Colbert ran down a list of things Trump has done while in office and didn’t understand why she didn’t leave sooner.
After he threw paper towels at hurricane victims, made the comments about Charlottesville and poor people that should have been her cue to exit. Omarosa told Colbert that she was there to help the people that didn’t have a voice, make changes and help Trump. She is happy that she’s gone from the position and the two remain friends. Over the next couple of years she would like to focus on her ministry and enjoy being a newlywed. Watch the interview and let us know what you think.
- Buffalo Mass Shooter, Payton S. Gendron Threatened To Shoot Up His High School Last Year [WATCH]
- Ben Crump Discusses Anti-Black Hate, Son Of Buffalo Shooting Victim Opens Up On Tragedy
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced
- Family Of Kevin Samuels Says GoFundMe Launched For Funeral Costs Is Fake
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor’s Home
- “You Ain’t Pimpin Until You Hit An RnB Diva” Keyshia Cole Gets Rumored Boo, Antonio Brown’s Name Tatted On Her Back
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Alfonso Ribeiro Denounces ‘The Carlton,’ Doesn’t Like Being Asked To Dance As A Black Man
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency