Omarosa sat down with “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” and spoke about leaving the White House, “Celebrity Big Brother” and what her next moves are. Omarosa made it clear that she was only supposed to work for Donald Trump for a year after he won the election. Colbert brought up the scene from the reality show and asked her about why she mentioned she fears for the American people.
She didn’t go into detail, but said, “We will just have to wait and see what happens.” Omarosa also mentioned that the media hyped up the day she left the White House and she was never escorted out. While there Colbert ran down a list of things Trump has done while in office and didn’t understand why she didn’t leave sooner.
After he threw paper towels at hurricane victims, made the comments about Charlottesville and poor people that should have been her cue to exit. Omarosa told Colbert that she was there to help the people that didn’t have a voice, make changes and help Trump. She is happy that she’s gone from the position and the two remain friends. Over the next couple of years she would like to focus on her ministry and enjoy being a newlywed. Watch the interview and let us know what you think.
- No OVO: Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- Gary’s Tea: Khloe Kardashian To Be Step Mama + Stevie J Asks Faith Evans For Spousal Support
- Gangsta Boo Is Unapologetic About Her Comments On Bizzy Bone’s Mental Health
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Stevie J Demands Spousal Support From Faith Evans In Divorce
- Dr. Collier Says COVID-19 Cases Are On The Rise, Omicron Variant Now In These States [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Bronny James & Sierra Canyon Easily Beat LeBron James’ Old High School St. Vincent-St. Mary’s
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix