Cardi B is gracing the cover of Cosmopolitan and spilling a little bit of tea about her relationship with Migos member, Offset. Since the two began dating cheating allegations have made headlines. Cardi B continuously has addressed them and stated that she is sticking by him.
In the interview Cardi B said, “It’s like everybody is coming down my neck like, ‘Why are you not leaving him? You have low self-esteem.’ I don’t have low self-esteem. I know I look good. I know I’m rich, I know I’m talented. I know I could get any man I want—any basketball player, football player. But, I want to work out my sh-t with my man, and I don’t got to explain why.”
The rapper also hinted at that he’s not the only one at fault in the relationship. Cardi B said, “It’s not right, what he f–king did—but people don’t know what I did, ’cause I ain’t no angel.” We hope these two make it to the alter and we are so proud of Cardi B.
- Dallas Police Keep Showing Up To Artist’s Home Over Terrifying Halloween Decorations
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Ice Cube Explains Why He Curved A Zoom Call With Senator Kamala Harris
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- RZA Reveals Plans For New Album In Interview With MSNBC’s Ari Melber
- Read ‘Em Sis: Comedian Amber Ruffin Blasts Rappers Supporting Trump
- Toronto Raptors’ Terence Davis Arrested On Assault Charges After Allegedly Hitting Girlfriend
- Hot Spot: This Kardashian Shared Their Experience With Dealing With Coronavirus [WATCH]