Rickey Smiley says he meets a lot of people and even falls out with people every day over cell phones. It’s pretty rude to just stick a cell phone in a person’s face and take pictures without asking or even saying hello. But, Rickey Smiley says, when he puts the phone down out of his face, he gets vilified.
Da Brat, however, hates the sneaky photographers and recorders, who are trying to act like they’re texting at a distance, but are really snapping away. All these different technological pet peeves boil down to manners and consideration for other people. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- DaBaby No Longer Performing At Lollapalooza, You Know Why
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!