Rickey Smiley was compelled to convey a powerful message one day at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He reminds, God has blessings for you out there, but you have to cut the garbage out of your life in order to receive them. You’ve got to get rid of furniture in your house before you get some new stuff; just like your kitchen has to be clean before you start cooking!
Similarly, this works with people- go where there is positivity and love. There is no need to keep people in your life if they are hurtful to you, and there is no need to make any announcements when you’re bowing out. Just bow out gracefully, and move with good intentions in your heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this inspiring clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Gets Emotional When Talking About The Love Songs From Marc Daly
- LisaRaye Said This About Draya Michele Or Joseline Hernandez Reviving Her Role In The Player’s Club [WATCH]
- Mathew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Comparing Chloe Bailey To Beyoncé
- Drake To Release “Scary Hours” Ahead Of ‘Certified Lover Boy’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Black Girl Magic!”
- Hold Up I’m Just Warmin’ Up: Square Gains Majority Stake In TIDAL For $297 Million
- Michael B. Jordan Is On A Quest For Revenge In First Trailer For Amazon Studios’ “Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse”
- Bun B Keeps It Very Trill, Calls Governor Greg Abbott’s Decision To Fully Open Texas “Batsh*t Crazy”