Rickey Smiley was compelled to convey a powerful message one day at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He reminds, God has blessings for you out there, but you have to cut the garbage out of your life in order to receive them. You’ve got to get rid of furniture in your house before you get some new stuff; just like your kitchen has to be clean before you start cooking!
Similarly, this works with people- go where there is positivity and love. There is no need to keep people in your life if they are hurtful to you, and there is no need to make any announcements when you’re bowing out. Just bow out gracefully, and move with good intentions in your heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this inspiring clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Tony Has A Baby On The Way?!?! [WATCH]
- Trina To Be Awarded The ‘I Am Hip Hop Award’ At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Ben Simmons Calls Out Shaq For Leaking His DMs & Talks Championship Hopes With The Nets
- EXCLUSIVE: Roland Martin Explains White Fear & Why White People Are Losing Their Mind! [WATCH]
- Celtics Coach Ime Udoka Suspended For Entire 2022-23 Season As New Details Emerge About His “Unwanted Comments”
- Tiffany Haddish Says She “Lost Everything” Due To Molestation Allegations Against Her And Aries Spears
- A Hairstylist Claims That Clients Shouldn’t Tell Her How To Style Hair And I’m Confused
- Jasmine Guy Reveals Lisa Bonet Was Disrespected On Set By ‘A Different World’ Producers
- Ari Lennox Is Pretty In Latest Pink Look
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video