Rickey Smiley was compelled to convey a powerful message one day at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He reminds, God has blessings for you out there, but you have to cut the garbage out of your life in order to receive them. You’ve got to get rid of furniture in your house before you get some new stuff; just like your kitchen has to be clean before you start cooking!
Similarly, this works with people- go where there is positivity and love. There is no need to keep people in your life if they are hurtful to you, and there is no need to make any announcements when you’re bowing out. Just bow out gracefully, and move with good intentions in your heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this inspiring clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- Kyrie Irving’s Cryptic Tweet About Taking Masks Off Has Twitter Confused
- ‘The Proud Family’ Revival To Star Lizzo, A Boogie, Lil Nas X And More
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Nas Graces ‘Ebony’ Magazine October 2021
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’
- Gary’s Tea: Tiffany Haddish Wants THIS Instead Of A Ring From Common [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Is Fat Joe Canceled?! Ja Rule & Fat Joe Faced Off In An Very Eventful VERZUZ [WATCH]