Rickey Smiley had a great time with the ladies of “The Process Is Real.” Kevilynn Gatson & Yunetta Smith, the organization’s CEOs and creators, hung out with Rickey and even sung a spirited rendition of the theme of “The Jeffersons.” Then, they went back to the topic they were discussing with Rickey on the air- establishing boundaries in relationships. They talked about their e-course on “Defining The Invisible Lines,” and why they chose “The Process Is Real” as the name of their company.
They also talked about the importance of saying “no,” and not letting people make you think saying no makes you a mean person. They discussed the importance of recognizing when somebody is being manipulative and making you doubt yourself and what your needs are. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- Gary’s Tea: Tokyo Toni Is Getting Married, Lauren Sánchez Dating Rap Sheet Is Pulled Out & More
- Hip Hop Spot: Cardi B & City Girls Drop The “We Are The World” Of Twerk Video, Soulja Boy Shows Receipts Of How People Copied Him & More
- “I Have Three Kids In The Freezer Still”: Tamar Braxton Might Just Have Another Baby With Estranged Husband Vince Herbert
- Woman Pulls Gun For Late Hair Appointment
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
- Two Mothers Charged With Selling Drugs Near Elementary School
- High School Football Star Arrested At School For Murder
- How Well Do You Know Michelle Obama?