Rickey Smiley had a great time with the ladies of “The Process Is Real.” Kevilynn Gatson & Yunetta Smith, the organization’s CEOs and creators, hung out with Rickey and even sung a spirited rendition of the theme of “The Jeffersons.” Then, they went back to the topic they were discussing with Rickey on the air- establishing boundaries in relationships. They talked about their e-course on “Defining The Invisible Lines,” and why they chose “The Process Is Real” as the name of their company.
They also talked about the importance of saying “no,” and not letting people make you think saying no makes you a mean person. They discussed the importance of recognizing when somebody is being manipulative and making you doubt yourself and what your needs are. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams Is Okay With Not Being A Destiny’s Child Fan Favorite: “I Still Got Paid!” [VIDEO]
- “I Feel So Disconnected From God”: Popular D.C.-Area Pastor Takes Sabbatical To Prioritize His Wellness
- 50 Cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey of Only “Going After Black Men” Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Ex Asante McGee Claims She Was Groomed By “Sex Trainer” Assigned By The Singer
- DaBaby Gifts Ecstatic Fan With Tickets To Sold Out Show After Gas Station Freak Out
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles