Rickey Smiley had a great time with the ladies of “The Process Is Real.” Kevilynn Gatson & Yunetta Smith, the organization’s CEOs and creators, hung out with Rickey and even sung a spirited rendition of the theme of “The Jeffersons.” Then, they went back to the topic they were discussing with Rickey on the air- establishing boundaries in relationships. They talked about their e-course on “Defining The Invisible Lines,” and why they chose “The Process Is Real” as the name of their company.
They also talked about the importance of saying “no,” and not letting people make you think saying no makes you a mean person. They discussed the importance of recognizing when somebody is being manipulative and making you doubt yourself and what your needs are. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- HBCU U-KNOW: Tuskegee University Grads – Successful Black Veterinarians & Reality TV Stars [WATCH]
- Wellness Wednesday: The Health Benefits From Walking 2-4 Miles Daily [WATCH]
- The Murder Of Tyre Nichols: A Timeline Of Events
- The Hot Spot: Jay-Z Opens Up About Beyoncé ‘Album of the Year’ Loss [WATCH]
- Exclusive: Lyfe Jennings Talks New Music, Battling Stage Anxiety And Rebuilding His Brand
- Now, That’s Black History! TSU’s Aristocrat of Bands Celebrates Legendary Grammy Wins
- Black Tony Blesses The Morning Show With Some Poetry [WATCH]
- Quotes You Should Read During Black History Month
- Black Talent Alfre Woodard & Laurence Fishburne Lead In Marvel’s ‘Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur’
- ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Is The Most Watched Marvel Film On Disney+