Rickey Smiley had a great time with the ladies of “The Process Is Real.” Kevilynn Gatson & Yunetta Smith, the organization’s CEOs and creators, hung out with Rickey and even sung a spirited rendition of the theme of “The Jeffersons.” Then, they went back to the topic they were discussing with Rickey on the air- establishing boundaries in relationships. They talked about their e-course on “Defining The Invisible Lines,” and why they chose “The Process Is Real” as the name of their company.
They also talked about the importance of saying “no,” and not letting people make you think saying no makes you a mean person. They discussed the importance of recognizing when somebody is being manipulative and making you doubt yourself and what your needs are. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Run Down 10 Rules To Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- For the First Time in US History, Lawmakers—Not Voters—Say Yes to Marijuana
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Register To Win: Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- News Reporter Told She Has “N*ggery Looking” Hair After Wearing Natural Curls On TV [Video]
- J.R. Smith To Release Children’s Book With His Brother
- Prince Tackles Gun Violence In Posthumous “Mary Don’t You Weep” Video [NEW VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s Ex-Drummer Files Restraining Order Against The Singer Over “Extreme Witchcraft”