Rickey Smiley had a great time with the ladies of “The Process Is Real.” Kevilynn Gatson & Yunetta Smith, the organization’s CEOs and creators, hung out with Rickey and even sung a spirited rendition of the theme of “The Jeffersons.” Then, they went back to the topic they were discussing with Rickey on the air- establishing boundaries in relationships. They talked about their e-course on “Defining The Invisible Lines,” and why they chose “The Process Is Real” as the name of their company.
They also talked about the importance of saying “no,” and not letting people make you think saying no makes you a mean person. They discussed the importance of recognizing when somebody is being manipulative and making you doubt yourself and what your needs are. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kym Whitley Says She & Mo’Nique Are Still Friends Despite Situation With Gerald Levert [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Porsha Williams Is OUT! The New RHOA Cast Is Revealed + Kym Whitley Talks Marlon Wayans
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- Another Day, Another Remake: A Reimagining Of ‘The Bodyguard’ Is Underway At Warner Bros
- After Sabotaging Breonna Taylor Case, Daniel Cameron Wants Kentucky To Be ‘National Model For Search Warrants’
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035