After being dragged by fans on social media last week for saying her son wasn’t “blessed” with her good hair, Ne-Yo’s wife Crystal Renay has announced plans to launch a new hair care line for mixed kids.
“Thank you guys for the negativity, because once again I’m going to channel it into something positive and I am now in the process of creating a hair care line for mixed children…so thank you once again,” she said in an Instagram post.
As previously reported, Crystal took to Instagram earlier this month with a request for help because her son wasn’t “blessed” with “Mommy’s ‘Hawaiian Silky’” hair texture.
Her comment section lit up with folks criticizing her for even making the distinction, which draws on the age old good hair/bad hair issue that has divided the African American community for decades.
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Wild Thoughts: Fat Joe Partners With DJ Khaled For Joint OnlyFans Account
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- The Mastermind Behind Michelle Obama’s Luxurious Inauguration Curls Is DMV’s Own Yene Damtew
- Kobe Bryant, Muhammad Ali & Other Sports Heroes To Be Immortalized With Statues In Disgraced President Donald Trump’s National Garden
(Photo Credit: PR Photos)
Ne-Yo’s Wife Launching Mixed Kids Hair Care Line Amid Backlash was originally published on blackamericaweb.com