Gary With Da Tea wants everyone to keep Keshia Knight Pulliam lifted up in prayer. The star owes over $100,000 in unpaid taxes. She recently left the “Celebrity Big Brother” house because of her baby, but people think she should’ve stayed to get a check.
Gary also spoke about Trey Songz and him allegedly being in trouble. A woman is claiming he popped her in the mouth after he got jealous. She went to the hospital and no one is sure if she’s pressing charges.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- Maria More Explains How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Deion Sanders Responds To Nick Saban Accusing Jackson State Of Paying $1 Million To Top Recruit
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Nuthin’ But A G Thang: Snoop Dogg Announces New Death Row Album & New Single
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Cardi B Shares How To Change Diapers With Long Nails, Even Non-Parents Are Intrigued
- Marvel Gets Rights To Use Stan Lee’s Likeness In Future Projects & Merchandise
- Black Show Promoters Accuse Syracuse Police Of Harassment