Keshia Knight Pulliam made headlines after leaving the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. She didn’t want to stay anymore because she was having a hard time creating breast milk for her daughter. Radio V Talk in an article released that Pulliam owes over 100,000 in unpaid taxes.
She allegedly owes $51,000 in unpaid taxes from 2011 and 2013. Since then it has grown in interest as well as penalties. Pulliam and the other celebrities in the home were guaranteed to be paid $200,000 to be on the show.
Week by week that amount would increase and the winner will take home $500,000. There is no indication on if she has paid since leaving the show, but fans want to know. Do you think Keshia Knight Pulliam only did the show to pay back the taxes?
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
- Talk Slow: Dapper Dan Details How Luxury Eventually Embraced Hip-Hop
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Kanye West Vows To Give Back His 50% Share of Masters To G.O.O.D Music Artists
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney