Keshia Knight Pulliam made headlines after leaving the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. She didn’t want to stay anymore because she was having a hard time creating breast milk for her daughter. Radio V Talk in an article released that Pulliam owes over 100,000 in unpaid taxes.
She allegedly owes $51,000 in unpaid taxes from 2011 and 2013. Since then it has grown in interest as well as penalties. Pulliam and the other celebrities in the home were guaranteed to be paid $200,000 to be on the show.
Week by week that amount would increase and the winner will take home $500,000. There is no indication on if she has paid since leaving the show, but fans want to know. Do you think Keshia Knight Pulliam only did the show to pay back the taxes?
- Big Baller Brand Minus Lonzo Ball Is Back, Launches New Website
- Lauren London Shuts Down Diddy Dating Rumors, Says “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me”
- Kyrie Irving To Miss The Rest of The Season Due To Shoulder Injury
- Gary’s Tea with Special Guest Erykah Badu: Erykah Has A Lot To Celebrate! [LISTEN]
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Hot Spot: Diddy Called Danity Kane Members Ugly?!
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- Rickey Smiley Shares A Funny Story About Erykah Badu and Steve Harvey
- New Twitter Feature Will Give Life To Old Tweets
- Ryan Henry Speaks Out Against Those Making Disparaging Comments About His Slain Sister