Corey Holcomb chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” in recognition of National Side Chick Day. Corey congratulates all the side chicks for making it through Valentine’s Day. He explains why he doesn’t think it’s in good taste for men to buy their side-chicks flowers today.
Corey also explains why he’s not in support of the movement to change the day from the 15th to the 13th. He also shares how he spent his Valentine’s Day with his wife, and why he kept his other phone off the whole time. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 17 Tweets That Pretty Much Sum Up The 2018 BET Awards
- 2018 BET Awards [PHOTOS]
- Nipsey Hussle Delivered A Victory SLAP To Somebody At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Claims Estranged Husband Hid Money During Marriage
- Gary With Da Tea Talks About The Time He Was Fired From A Radio Station [EXCLUSIVE]
- Protesters Demand Answers After Minneapolis Police Officers Killed A Fleeing Man
- Nas Calls For The Electric Chair For Cop Who Murdered Antwon Rose
- National Guardsman Cayln McLemore Found Dead
- Woman Calls Police On Black Child For Selling Water
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother, Buys Her A Range Rover [PHOTOS]