Corey Holcomb chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” in recognition of National Side Chick Day. Corey congratulates all the side chicks for making it through Valentine’s Day. He explains why he doesn’t think it’s in good taste for men to buy their side-chicks flowers today.
Corey also explains why he’s not in support of the movement to change the day from the 15th to the 13th. He also shares how he spent his Valentine’s Day with his wife, and why he kept his other phone off the whole time. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: This Is How Whoopi Goldberg Got Her Name! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Serena Williams Announces Retirement + Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Get Life In Prison
- Serena Williams Announces Approaching Retirement From Tennis in VOGUE
- Lamont Dozier, Famed Motown Songwriter and Producer, Dies at 81
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- Queen Things: Nicki Minaj To Receive Video Vanguard Award and Perform Live At 2022 VMAs
- Fetty Wap Arrested for Sending Death Threats, Waving Gun on FaceTime
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- GoFundMe Set For Black Mother Of 6 Found Stabbed To Death In Philadelphia
- Let It Snow: ‘P-Valley’ Episode 9 Recap