The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: Tariq From ‘Power’ Has Received Over 300 Death Threats In Real Life [VIDEO]
- Unsung R&B Cruise Performer Teddy Riley Shares Fun Advice For People Aboard Ship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Woman Arrested In Minneapolis Realtor Murder; Another Suspect Sought
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- News You Can’t Use With Special K: What Do Politicians Have In Common With Gary With Da Tea? [VIDEO]
- Eva’s Corner: At What Age Should Parents Kick Their Children Out Of The House? [VIDEO]
- Black Tony’s Selling Tickets To Rickey Smiley’s Unsung R&B Cruise [VIDEO]
- Parent Helped Attack ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star’s Daughter In High School Bathroom [Video]
- Juice WRLD’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Former Mississippi State Wide Receiver De’Runnya Wilson Killed