A Tribe Called Quest‘s Jarobi posted a video of Cardi B speaking her wisdom on Monday night. Azealia Banks was ready with the haterade for the comments section pretty immediately. After saying a bunch of disrespectful stuff about Cardi, she made sure to add a jab for Jarobi himself, closing with “Q-Tip would never.”
You would think, as someone whose rap career has been on the line more often than not, Azealia would refrain from taking her chances by coming for someone so beloved as Cardi. It’s not really smart to for Azealia to pit herself against her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Deion Sanders Leaves Jackson State For University of Colorado, Did He Sell Out The Culture? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Who Is Keke Palmer’s Baby Daddy?! + Are Taye Diggs & Apryl Jones Engaged?! [WATCH]
- Did Taye Diggs & Apryl Jones Get Engaged?!
- Fantasia Hits The Stage In A Custom Blue Jumpsuit
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- Op-Ed: They Won’t Keep Us From The Polls This Runoff
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Charles Barkley Calls Kevin Durant “Insecure,” The Brooklyn Nets Star Calls Him A Clown On Twitter
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game