Ahead of the release of the “Black Panther” film comes the soundtrack, spearheaded by Kendrick Lamar. Its lead single, “All The Stars,” featuring SZA, has been warmly embraced by fans. The music video, however, is currently under scrutiny after an artist named Lina Iris Viktor claims that her artwork was used for the video without her permission.
The work in the video does look pretty heavily inspired by her work, and Marvel did reach out to her to ask her permission to use her work, but she turned them down. Could she win the lawsuit? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cynthia Bailey Reportedly Suing Ex-Husband Peter Thomas For $170,000
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Seems Open To Bill Cosby’s Appeal At ‘Prior Bad Acts’ Hearing
- Ice-T Reveals His “No Masker” Father-In-Law’s Scary Bout With COVID-19 Has Now Made Him A Believer
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- Gang Gang: Cardi B Apologizes For Having Almost 40 People At Thanksgiving
- Drake Is Releasing A Line Of Candles That Smell Like Himself
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor
- Dallas Restaurant Owner, Kevin Kelley Responds To Viral Video And Twerking Controversy [WATCH]