If you haven’t been watching this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” this season you are truly missing out. In a recent episode Cynthia Bailey found out some information about her new boo, Will Jones.
Eva Marcille told some of the ladies he’s an opportunist and recently had a girlfriend. When Bailey confronted Jones about it with tears in her eyes he denied all of it and they moved on. New rumors that Jones is gay is are now circulating and Shamea Morton is spilling all the tea.
She said in a clip on Instagram that she heard Jones goes to a lot of gay bars. Morton said, “I had people in my ears, like ‘You know he does not want that fish.’ Yeah, one of the homies from Cynthia’s 50th birthday party said that [Will] frequents predominately gay bars. I was like ‘What?’ [The homie was like] ‘Yeah, he dates men.'” We aren’t sure if she’s told Bailey about this, but we will keep you posted.
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down What A “Routine Stop” Looks Like For Black People [WATCH]
- You Mad!: Cam’ron Drags Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Post
- Gary’s Tea: DMX’s Family Clears Rumors Surrounding His Passing [WATCH]
- Out Of Respect For Daunte Wright And A Grieving Community, Minnesota Teams Cancel Games
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway, Might Get A Statue In Yonkers Too?
- Is Dwayne Johnson Open to White House Run? New Polls Shows High Favorability
- Virginia Cop Fired After Pepper-Spraying Black Army Lieutenant During Violent Traffic Stop
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant