If you haven’t been watching this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” this season you are truly missing out. In a recent episode Cynthia Bailey found out some information about her new boo, Will Jones.
Eva Marcille told some of the ladies he’s an opportunist and recently had a girlfriend. When Bailey confronted Jones about it with tears in her eyes he denied all of it and they moved on. New rumors that Jones is gay is are now circulating and Shamea Morton is spilling all the tea.
She said in a clip on Instagram that she heard Jones goes to a lot of gay bars. Morton said, “I had people in my ears, like ‘You know he does not want that fish.’ Yeah, one of the homies from Cynthia’s 50th birthday party said that [Will] frequents predominately gay bars. I was like ‘What?’ [The homie was like] ‘Yeah, he dates men.'” We aren’t sure if she’s told Bailey about this, but we will keep you posted.
- Gary’s Tea: Neighbor Calls The Police On Black Man Singing Jay-Z Lyrics, The First Aunt Viv Lands Role On “General Hospital” & More
- What’s Next For Stacey Abrams And Andrew Gillum? Fallen Candidates Hint At Political Futures
- Unbelievable: Police Were Called After A Black Man Quoted This Classic Jay-Z Song
- Justine Skye Hints That Sheck Wes Allegedly Abused Her
- Kendrick Johnson: Third Autopsy Claims Foul Play In Gym Mat Death Of Georgia Teen
- Pastor Under Fire For Rebuking Male Member That Came Dressed As A Woman To Church [VIDEO]
- 7 Unwritten Rules Of A Black Family Thanksgiving
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Dallas Austin Reveals Kim Porter Inspired ‘Drumline’
- Gucci Mane’s Security Pushes Stage Crasher Off Into Another Universe [VIDEO]