If you haven’t been watching this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” this season you are truly missing out. In a recent episode Cynthia Bailey found out some information about her new boo, Will Jones.
Eva Marcille told some of the ladies he’s an opportunist and recently had a girlfriend. When Bailey confronted Jones about it with tears in her eyes he denied all of it and they moved on. New rumors that Jones is gay is are now circulating and Shamea Morton is spilling all the tea.
She said in a clip on Instagram that she heard Jones goes to a lot of gay bars. Morton said, “I had people in my ears, like ‘You know he does not want that fish.’ Yeah, one of the homies from Cynthia’s 50th birthday party said that [Will] frequents predominately gay bars. I was like ‘What?’ [The homie was like] ‘Yeah, he dates men.'” We aren’t sure if she’s told Bailey about this, but we will keep you posted.
- Mother Runs Barber Over For Leaving A Cut On Her Son’s Neck
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Watch Alicia Keys & Miguel’s Music Video For “Show Me Love”
- Megan Thee Stallion Again Confirms She’s Single, Shooters Heads To DM’s
- Lizzo Caught Twerking Courtside In Her Thong At The Lakers Game [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- R. Kelly Girlfriend Moving Out of Pied Piper of R &B’s Trump Tower Condo
- Motherland Bardi: Cardi B Was In Nigeria, So Of Course She Hit The Strip Club
- Report: Rapper Juice Wrld Dead At 21
- Venture Capitalist Arlan Hamilton Launches Scholarship Fund For Black Students At Oxford University
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls