If you haven’t been watching this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” this season you are truly missing out. In a recent episode Cynthia Bailey found out some information about her new boo, Will Jones.
Eva Marcille told some of the ladies he’s an opportunist and recently had a girlfriend. When Bailey confronted Jones about it with tears in her eyes he denied all of it and they moved on. New rumors that Jones is gay is are now circulating and Shamea Morton is spilling all the tea.
She said in a clip on Instagram that she heard Jones goes to a lot of gay bars. Morton said, “I had people in my ears, like ‘You know he does not want that fish.’ Yeah, one of the homies from Cynthia’s 50th birthday party said that [Will] frequents predominately gay bars. I was like ‘What?’ [The homie was like] ‘Yeah, he dates men.'” We aren’t sure if she’s told Bailey about this, but we will keep you posted.
- Bronny James & Sierra Canyon Easily Beat LeBron James’ Old High School St. Vincent-St. Mary’s
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- Chloe Bailey Is A ‘Girl On Fire’ In Red Hair And Sparkly Curve-Hugging Dress
- What’s Trending? Should Boys Play With Kitchen Or Cooking Sets As Children? [WATCH]
- Y’all In Trouble Now! Zoom Introduces New Tool That Can Track Participants Attendance & Tardiness
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Went Down Last Night Between Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Three 6 Mafia At Verzuz
- Mary J. Blige Drops Two New Singles & Announces New Album ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ [WATCH]
- Rihanna Denies That She’s Pregnant For The 100th Time In A Fan’s DM
- Posting Photos & Videos of Private Individuals Without Their Consent Is Now Banned On Twitter