In October, O.J. Simpson was released from prison after serving 9 years. Since then he’s been trying to live a normal life and possibly work to make money. An article on VIBE reports that Simpson might have landed himself a role in a new Sasha Baron Cohen film.
Cohen and Simpson allegedly met in Las Vegas to discuss the film, but it hasn’t been confirmed if the movie role is true. Reports state that Simpson could be paid $20,000 for the film. There is already drama circulating around the movie and Simpson needs to work to pay back the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.
A lawyer for Goldman’s father said, “Paying money, cash no less, in secret to O.J. Simpson is 100 percent unadulterated sleaze. This is nuts. O.J. is eternally beyond redemption or forgiveness, but putting money in the hands of another is penance by other means. If [Cohen’s] movie is O.J.’s pot of gold, send us the check.” Simpson allegedly owes the families $70 million. We will keep you updated what happens with this movie.
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”