Earlier this week, Donald Trump came to the defense of White House staffer Rob Porter, who is accused of domestic abuse by two ex-wives, and has resigned from his position. Trump demanded “due process,” lamenting about how the accusation alone can ruin a person’s life.
In response, many people called out the hypocrisy of such a demand from the man who took out a full-page ad in 1989, calling for the death of the Central Park 5, over a crime they would later be exonerated for. Click on the audio player to hear Jeff Johnson explain more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How The Murders Of Mike Brown & Tamir Rice Should Have Been Reported
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Cop Falsely Arrests Woman For DUI After Sexually Assaulting Her
- Trumps Messes Up His Own Wife’s Name By Referring To Her As “Melanie”
- LeBron James And Cavs Save Season With Game 3 Win
- Beyoncé Buys Her Own Church In New Orleans
- The Black Choir That Gave Us Chills Singing “Stand By Me” At The Royal Wedding [VIDEO]
- Report: Black Girls With A Positive Racial Identity Perform Better Academically
- Da Brat Shows Rickey Smiley’s Cooking Some Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- Spike Lee’s “BlacKkKlansman” Wins Grand Prix At Cannes