Earlier this week, Donald Trump came to the defense of White House staffer Rob Porter, who is accused of domestic abuse by two ex-wives, and has resigned from his position. Trump demanded “due process,” lamenting about how the accusation alone can ruin a person’s life.
In response, many people called out the hypocrisy of such a demand from the man who took out a full-page ad in 1989, calling for the death of the Central Park 5, over a crime they would later be exonerated for. Click on the audio player to hear Jeff Johnson explain more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black History Month: Elijah Muhammad
- Meek Mill Granted An Appeal Hearing
- 13-Year-Old Artist Uses Her Work For Social Good
- NFL Player Claps Back At Fox News Anchor For Talking About LeBron James [VIDEO]
- Why Keshia Knight Pulliam Is In Trouble With The Georgia Department Of Revenue
- Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- Racist Explains Why He Get’s Upset When People Say He’s Racist [VIDEO]
- Chloe X Halle “The Kids Are Alright” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Warren Ballentine Breaks Down 3 Steps To A Successful Gun Control Plan [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gary With Da Tea Surprises Headkrack By Nailing 60-Second “Smith” Challenge [EXCLUSIVE]