Do you take screenshots to send to other friends? Watch how you do it now. High Snobiety, is reporting that Instagram is rolling out a screenshot alert function for Stories where the person will be notified. Similar to Snapchat, the alert will come up on your screen saying, “Next time you take a screenshot or screen recording the person who posted the story will be able to see.”
Instagram is always trying to improve their app and with these updates they are hoping users enjoy it more. In a statement, Instagram said, “We are always testing ways to improve the experience on Instagram and make it easier to share any moment with the people who matter to you.”
One user said, “Good bye freedom to screenshot IG stories. Thank you, Instagram for the warning.” Prior to this users were only notified when someone took a screenshot of direct messages. What do you think about these new changes to Instagram?
- Fans React To Porsha’s Juicy Spin-Off Series With Simon Guobadia
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Shaquille O’Neal Goes Ham Buying Reeboks While ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Prime Video Hosting ‘Harlem Ever After’ Event In NYC To Celebrate Premiere Of New ‘Harlem’ Series
- President Biden Says Latest COVID Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: New COVID-19 Strain, Omicron Variant Prompts Travel Ban [WATCH]
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- Amber Rose’s Ex-Boyfriend A.E. Apologizes For Cheating, Says He Just Wants His Family Back