The Omarosa struggle continues. This time, the former White House staffer was hospitalized while on Celebrity Big Brother.
She’s back now, but she was out of the house to deal with a medical condition.
Omarosa apparently had a rough time during a Head of Household competition on “Celebrity Big Brother” … and got sent to the hospital for treatment.
The ‘CBB’ live feeds went down Friday night during the competition — where the houseguests reportedly had to get dizzy and bowl — but when they came back … fans found out Omarosa was taken to the hospital, and is possibly still there.
The news came out in a convo between Ross Mathews and Marissa Jaret Winokur about the HoH competition, with Ross questioning if Omarosa would be allowed to come back. Marissa tells him injuries happen on the show — like Christmas Abbott’s broken ankle last season — and the houseguests can return. Then she says, about Omarosa … “I put her in the hospital.”
It’s unclear what medical issue Omarosa had, but considering Mathews and Winokur were joking about it … it doesn’t seem too serious.
Word is that Trump’s not so favorite Negro had an asthma attack.
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM