Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Jay Rock Explains How He Became Affiliated With The Bloods [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Celeb Wedding Weekend: Tank, Pusha T & Jalen Rose Got Married! [PHOTOS]
- How The Stevie J & Faith Evans’ Family & Friends Reacted To Their Unexpected Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “Power” Recap: The Jimenez Cartel Answers To A Higher Power Than The Feds
- YG Tells How Things Are Going Between Him & DJ Mustard [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Minnesota Republican Said Black People Have An “Entitlement Mentality” And “Addicted” To Welfare
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]
- Racist White Hate Group Embraces Trump’s Treason By Recruiting Russians
- Offset’s Lawyer Says Rapper Is Being Targeted By Cops
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer