Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- “Black Panther” Remains No. 1 At The Box Office After 5th Week
- Logic And His Wife Split
- The Roots’ SXSW Concert Cancelled Due To Bomb Threat
- Blue Ivy From Bids $19K On A Painting [VIDEO]
- Are Brandy, Fantasia & Jazmine Sullivan Recording A New Song Together?
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Why One Pastor Believes The Practicing Of Tithing Is Over [VIDEO]
- Update On Black Couple From “Seeking Sister Wife”
- Ex-NBA Player Glen “Big Baby” Davis Arrested For Selling Drugs
- Why Women Are Having Diamonds Implanted In Their Fingers [EXCLUSIVE]