Some critics of Cardi B say she hasn’t staunchly claimed her blackness to their satisfaction. But Cardi B spoke out about their demand, breaking down her love for her Caribbean culture.
She explained that repping her Caribbean roots proudly is not a rejection of her blackness- it’s the same thing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number” Featuring Tank
- Here’s How Maxine Waters Feels About “W.A.P.” With Megan Thee Stallion
- Kandi Burruss Speaks On Kenya Moore’s Behavior After #Strippergate
- K. Michelle Addresses Her Butt Falling Out Of Place On IG Live
- “I Don’t Give A Sh*t” Syleena Johnson Shares Her Thoughts On Kim And Kanye’s Divorce
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- DC To Debut Its LatinX Superhero On The Big Screen, ‘The Blue Beetle’
- Baltimore City Public Schools Offering Weekly COVID-19 Testing For Students & Staff
- Charlamagne Tha God Says Actor LaKeith Standfield Needs Medical Help [Video]
- Cardi B Talks Getting Bullied Because Of Her Hair In Her Chat With Mariah Carey For Interview Magazine