Melania Trump made headlines after stealing portions of Michelle Obama’s speech and slapping away her husband, President Donald Trump’s hand. While her husband is always on social media, Melania tends to not be on it as much. On Twitter, Melania only follows a couple of people.
Rolling Out reports that she follows her husband, Mike Pence, Karen Pence and Barack Obama. Even though Trump can’t stand Obama it’s funny to know that his wife follows him. While some might think she does it just to troll Obama, it still might be to get on her husband’s nerves.
Melania in the past has agreed with her husband about Obama’s birth certificate, talked about him and the things he didn’t get done while in the White House. She said, “It’s not only Donald who wants to see it (Obama’s birth certificate),” it’s the American people who voted for him and who didn’t vote for him. They want to see that.” What do you think about Melania Trump following Barack Obama on Twitter?
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week