It looks like Omarosa Manigualt-Newman has no regrets about leaving the White House behind. Nope, especially when her financial future is looking real good.
If you haven’t heard, Trump’s former Director of Communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison has a new gig, so to speak. She is now on the roster of speakers signed to the American Program Bureau/APB. The company represents, among others, Jay Leno, Diddy, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Magic Johnson.
Omarosa signed Monday morning and will ask for up to $50k a speech, depending on the venue. Robert P. Walker, APB’s founder and CEO, told TMZ that his firm’s goal is to book at least 10 appearances over the next 3 months, and he thinks that’s doable. Hmm, if our math is correct, that’s a whopping $500,000!
“Since it’s Black History Month and Women’s History Month, I’m sure Omarosa will be in high demand, as she has always been,” Walker added.
As we reported, Manigualt-Newman left the Trump administration last month, but was reportedly on the White House payroll until Saturday.
In other Omarosa news … her promised book about what she witnessed in Donald Trump’s White House will reportedly include information about his marriage that could be “very damaging,” political analyst Peter Mathews told In Touch.
Multiple sources are claiming that the former Communications Director at the White House Office of Public Liaison could make up $10 million for the tell-all. And she’s planning to include “unflattering things about the ‘icy’ relationship between Mr. and Mrs. Trump,” according to Inquisitir.
“She knows how much time they spend together and whether or not they even sleep in the same bedroom,” a source told Life & Style. “How much does Melania have to put up with? Does she really agree with her husband’s stance on things? Does she believe any of the sexual harassment allegations lodged against him or are they all lies? Does she plan to divorce him once they’re out of the White House? All these questions could be answered.”
The former star of The Apprentice is said to also write about her experience working in the White House before resigning on Dec. 13. Additionally, sources say that Omarosa could dish about Trump’s peculiar relationship with Ivanka.
“Donald is captivated by his daughter. This is known. He cannot and will not ever say no to her. Ever. Omarosa knows that. Everyone in the West Wing knows that,” the source said. “So get ready for Omarosa to shed some light on that relationship. She may also write that in Donald’s eyes, Ivanka is the real first lady.”
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
- Kanye West Accuses Adidas of Releasing ‘Fake Yeezys,’ Alleges Company Is ‘Suing’ Him for $250M
- Luther Vandross Mistakenly Featured In Madonna’s AIDS Tribute During Concert
- Leonard Cure Update: Federal Lawsuit Names ‘Extremely Aggressive’ Georgia Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Driver
- NeNe Leakes Hosted The ‘Baddies East’ Reunion In A Head-Turning Balenciaga Dress
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Jalen Brunson Tapped As Brooks Brothers Brand Ambassador
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- U.S. Airman Dies After Setting Himself on Fire in Protest Outside Israeli Embassy
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell