Former Attorney General Eric Holder currently leads the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, but in 2020 might hold another title. CNN Politics reports that during the Christian Science Monitor breakfast as he spoke about state legislative chambers the topic came up. Holder left his response open, but he still isn’t sure about what he will do.
He said, “You know, I’ll see. I’m focused on NDRC at this point. I think I’ll make a decision by the end of the year about whether there’s another chapter.” While speaking he also spoke about President Donald Trump and his feud with the FBI. Holder said, “I would hope that the President would rethink the way in which he has attacked career people at the FBI, career people in the Justice Department, career people in our intelligence community, and think about ways in which he has spoken about his attorney general.” What do you think about Eric Holder running for president?
- Mack Daddy Diddy Shoots Down Lori Harvey Pregnancy Rumors
- Evelyn Lozada Urged To File Restraining Order Against ‘Basketball Wives’ Co-Star OG
- White Student In Viral Blackface Photo Attacks People For ‘Blasting’ The Photo
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum
- Syracuse University Names Scholarship After Exonerated Five’s Kevin Richardson
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Kurupt Falls Off The Wagon, Alcohol Banned From ‘Marriage Boot Camp’
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: Comforting Rappers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Christina Milian Broke Into Nick Cannon’s Phone And Went Through It For A Month To Catch Him Cheating