Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
To add to the speculation, her best friend, Gayle King, on Tuesday gave another interesting clue on her CBS This Morning show. Meanwhile, Oprah has been steadfast in her denials, but here is what King had to say:
“I absolutely don’t think that her position has changed,” King said. “I was up talking to her very late last night. I do think this though, guys: I do think she’s intrigued by the idea, I do think that. I also know that after years of watching the Oprah show, you always have the right to change your mind.”
If King’s comments do not get you excited about the potential race between Oprah and Trump, then you do not have a pulse. Here are five reasons-not that we need any-Oprah would be better than Trump as president:
Repairing Obama Legacy: On day one, she would reinstate all of President Obama‘s achievements that Trump set about dismantling from the time he arrived in office, including the reinstating the individual health care mandate, and fixing the broken criminal justice system.
Self-Made Billionaire: Oprah is a real entrepreneur and self-made billionaire and her digits are not made up like some political opponents claim about Donald Trump. Her net worth in 2017 was estimated at $2.8 billion compared to Trump’s $3.1 billion. She would be the second richest president after Trump. Last year, she raked in nearly $300 million in a venture with Weight Watchers.
Veteran Influence Peddler: Like Trump before he ran for office, Oprah is a political influence peddler. was also a major political donor, donating to the Democratic National Committee and State Democratic parties. She was an early supporter of Obama in 2008, and supported Hillary Clinton in the last presidential election.
4.Quintessential American Story: Oprah overcame seemingly insurmountable obstacles to become one of the biggest brands in Hollywood.
5. Unlike Trump, Oprah inspires like no one else anywhere. Ever. Watch her Golden Globes speech below.
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- Watch: Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth” Song & Short Film to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2017
1. Erica Garner, 27Source:Getty 1 of 24
2. LeRoy Frasier, 80Source:Getty 2 of 24
3. Don Hogan Charles, 79Source:Getty 3 of 24
4. Combat Jack, 48Source:Getty 4 of 24
5. Mamie Johnson, 82Source:Getty 5 of 24
6. Della Reese, 86Source:Splash News 6 of 24
7. Simeon Booker, 99Source:Getty 7 of 24
8. David Cassidy, 67Source:Getty 8 of 24
9. Fats Domino, 89Source:Getty 9 of 24
10. Robert Guillaume, 89Source:Getty 10 of 24
11. Tom Petty, 66Source:Getty 11 of 24
12. Bernie Casey, 78Source:Getty 12 of 24
13. Jim Vance, 75Source:Getty 13 of 24
14. Fresh Kid Ice, 53Source:Getty 14 of 24
15. Charlie Murphy, 57Source:Getty 15 of 24
16. Chuck Berry, 90Source:Getty 16 of 24
17. James Cotton, 81Source:Getty 17 of 24
18. Joni Sledge, 60Source:Getty 18 of 24
19. Clyde Stubblefield, 73Source:Getty 19 of 24
20. Al Jarreau, 76Source:Getty 20 of 24
21. Mary Tyler Moore, 80Source:Getty 21 of 24
22. Lee "Q" O'Denat, 43Source:Getty 22 of 24
23. Bishop Eddie Long, 63Source:Getty 23 of 24
24. Roy Innis, 82Source:Getty 24 of 24
Police Needed At ‘White Racism’ Course Because Racists Can’t Handle Being Told That They Are Racist
5 Reasons Oprah Would Be Better Than President Trump was originally published on newsone.com