Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
To add to the speculation, her best friend, Gayle King, on Tuesday gave another interesting clue on her CBS This Morning show. Meanwhile, Oprah has been steadfast in her denials, but here is what King had to say:
“I absolutely don’t think that her position has changed,” King said. “I was up talking to her very late last night. I do think this though, guys: I do think she’s intrigued by the idea, I do think that. I also know that after years of watching the Oprah show, you always have the right to change your mind.”
If King’s comments do not get you excited about the potential race between Oprah and Trump, then you do not have a pulse. Here are five reasons-not that we need any-Oprah would be better than Trump as president:
Repairing Obama Legacy: On day one, she would reinstate all of President Obama‘s achievements that Trump set about dismantling from the time he arrived in office, including the reinstating the individual health care mandate, and fixing the broken criminal justice system.
Self-Made Billionaire: Oprah is a real entrepreneur and self-made billionaire and her digits are not made up like some political opponents claim about Donald Trump. Her net worth in 2017 was estimated at $2.8 billion compared to Trump’s $3.1 billion. She would be the second richest president after Trump. Last year, she raked in nearly $300 million in a venture with Weight Watchers.
Veteran Influence Peddler: Like Trump before he ran for office, Oprah is a political influence peddler. was also a major political donor, donating to the Democratic National Committee and State Democratic parties. She was an early supporter of Obama in 2008, and supported Hillary Clinton in the last presidential election.
4.Quintessential American Story: Oprah overcame seemingly insurmountable obstacles to become one of the biggest brands in Hollywood.
5. Unlike Trump, Oprah inspires like no one else anywhere. Ever. Watch her Golden Globes speech below.
- Understanding The Impact Black History Has Made Globally [WATCH]
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- First Trailer For George Foreman Biopic ‘Big George Foreman’ Details Boxers Miraculous Comeback & More
- Tucker Carlson Makes Racist George Floyd Joke During Rant About Tyre Nichols
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
Police Needed At ‘White Racism’ Course Because Racists Can’t Handle Being Told That They Are Racist
5 Reasons Oprah Would Be Better Than President Trump was originally published on newsone.com