Leigh Bishop made a students day and it wasn’t by giving her a good grade. According to Madame Noire, Bishop told her pre-K student that she loved her hair. She then said, “Don’t be mad at me when I come to school with my hair JUST like that tomorrow….”
4-year-old August didn’t believe Bishop and just went about her day. That night she went and got her hair styled just like her student. When she walked August couldn’t believe her eyes.
Bishop said, “She was soooo tickled the whole afternoon!! It was the cutest thing.” The entire day she received compliments and people spoke about how great of a teacher she is. Bishop mentioned, “Any chance I get to make a student feel whole & important, I TAKE IT!! (Plus I REALLY loved her hair ).” The picture of Bishop and August has gone viral and we love to see stories like this.
- Cam’ron Honors Son’s Mother, Buys Her A Range Rover [PHOTOS]
- One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Church Announcements: What Happened When 5 Pitbull Puppies Were Let Loose In The Church Van [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gucci Mane Soaking In The Blue Lagoon [VIDEO]
- Netflix Boots Top Executive Over N-Word Use
- Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly? [VIDEO]
- XXXTentacion Laced His Family With New Cribs Before Murder
- Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Man Considers Legal Action After Racist Manager Called Cops To Ban Him From Grocery Store
- Avoid Co-Parenting Drama With These Simple Steps