“The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” cast found out today that Judge Judy is the highest paid TV personality. She makes $47 Million a year, which works out to $900,000 a day. For such a huge, lovely sum of cash on a daily basis for a year, what would you do?
Headkrack poses a very specific version of that question to his co-workers: for $900K a day for a year, would you “perform” one time on camera? Juicy, Beyonce Alowishus and Headkrack were down initially, but as they changed and rearranged the stipulations, debate was kicked up! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- New Town Road: Lil Nas X Covers ‘Time’ Magazine
- Nipsey Hussle Tribute Exhibit At Atlanta’s Trap Music Museum Unveiled By T.I.
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- Offset Joins Gaming Juggernaut FaZe Clan As Its Newest Investor
- R.Kelly Seeking The Help of Michael Jackson’s Former Attorney, His Funds Are Too Low Though
- Urban Decay’s Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Will Hit Stores This Fall
- San Antonio Spurs To Reportedly Retire Tony Parker’s Jersey Next Season