The Super Bowl next year is heading to Atlanta and people are already talking about who should perform during the halftime show. Bruno Mars gave an amazing performance a couple years ago with Beyoncè and Coldplay. According to Hot New Hip Hop, he has some thoughts on who should perform in 2019.
Bruno Mars went on social media and said to the NFL, “You have the opportunity to celebrate incredible Hip Hop Artist from Atlanta Next year.” Then he began to go down a list of performers and mentioned, “Outkast. T.I, Gucci, lil jon, Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri just to name a few. It would be the best party Tv has ever seen! Shit I just wanna help curate that show, and I’ll only charge like a billion.”
Normally the Super Bowl half-time show includes mostly pop stars, but it could possibly change. This is a great opportunity for the NFL to change how the show goes. Do you think the NFL will listen to Bruno Mars?
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- Taraji P. Henson and Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Call It Quits
- T.I. Talks New Album, Turning 40, & Supporting Ice Cube [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry Trades In Her Darker Hair For The Blonde Bombshell Life
- Congressman Kweisi Mfume Addresses Coronavirus In The Government + Ice Cube’s Plan [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Claps Back At Issa Rae After Her SNL Appearance [WATCH]
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Makes Juneteenth A Paid Holiday
- Head-Nodding Woman Behind Donald Trump Revealed As A Failed Trump-Loving Congressional Candidate
- Feds Arrest Rapper Who Snitched On His Own Unemployment Scam In Song