The Super Bowl next year is heading to Atlanta and people are already talking about who should perform during the halftime show. Bruno Mars gave an amazing performance a couple years ago with Beyoncè and Coldplay. According to Hot New Hip Hop, he has some thoughts on who should perform in 2019.
Bruno Mars went on social media and said to the NFL, “You have the opportunity to celebrate incredible Hip Hop Artist from Atlanta Next year.” Then he began to go down a list of performers and mentioned, “Outkast. T.I, Gucci, lil jon, Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri just to name a few. It would be the best party Tv has ever seen! Shit I just wanna help curate that show, and I’ll only charge like a billion.”
Normally the Super Bowl half-time show includes mostly pop stars, but it could possibly change. This is a great opportunity for the NFL to change how the show goes. Do you think the NFL will listen to Bruno Mars?
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr. Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- The Power of Twitter: Meek Mill Connects With Viral Producer, DJ Track Addict, Shares Snippet Of Song
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- Spike Lee’s ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Series Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons