Bresha Meadows made headlines in 2016 after shooting her father in the head while he was sleeping. Her mother, Brandi Meadows spoke about how the two were abused by him and called her daughter a hero. According to Essence, Bresha has been released.
At 14 they tried to charge her with aggravated murder. Since then she was in and out of juvenile detention centers as well as mental health facilities. Bresha’s father’s family denies that he was abusive.
She is now 16-years-old and is ready to live a normal teenage life. According to reports she will live with her mother as she serves two years on probation. We will continue to keep Bresha Meadows and her family in our prayers as she makes this adjustment.
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Secret To The Perfect Pot Of Collard Greens
- This “Idris Elba” Doll Got Dragged For Looking Nothing Like Idris Or Elba [PHOTOS]
- A Louisiana Woman Gives Her Neighbor The Gift Of Life This Holiday Season [Video]
- High School Student Gunned Down In Apparent Gang Hit
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- 21 Savage & Others Joins Forbes’ 2019 30 Under 30 List
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama