Bresha Meadows made headlines in 2016 after shooting her father in the head while he was sleeping. Her mother, Brandi Meadows spoke about how the two were abused by him and called her daughter a hero. According to Essence, Bresha has been released.
At 14 they tried to charge her with aggravated murder. Since then she was in and out of juvenile detention centers as well as mental health facilities. Bresha’s father’s family denies that he was abusive.
She is now 16-years-old and is ready to live a normal teenage life. According to reports she will live with her mother as she serves two years on probation. We will continue to keep Bresha Meadows and her family in our prayers as she makes this adjustment.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Sweetest Photo Of Sons Saint & Psalm
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Cardi B Explains Why She Won’t Go On A Headlining Tour
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
- Patti LaBelle Partners With Walmart For Frozen Soul Food Line
- Boxing Legend Pernell “Sweet Pea” Whitaker Killed In Virginia Beach
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Employees Handed Over 20 Underage Sex Tapes To Feds