Indianapolis Cols linebacker, and Georgia Southern University graduate, Edwin Jackson was killed Sunday morning after reportedly being hit by a drunken driver on the side of Interstate 70 in Indianapolis.
According to the Indiana State Police Department, Edwin Jackson was riding in a ride share program when he and another passenger got out of the vehicle on f Interstate 70 when a driver of a Ford F-150 hit their car, killing Edwin and the other passenger Jeffery Monroe.
Police are still investigating the incident. Click here to read more .
REST IN PEACE Edwin Jackson
It is with a heavy heart that we share the loss of one of our own.
Edwin Jackson always brought a smile to our locker room and the community. Our thoughts are with his family and friends during this difficult time.
— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) February 4, 2018
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- QUIZ: Which ‘Love Jones’ Character Are You?
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
Indianapolis Colts Player Killed By Suspected Drunk Driver was originally published on hotspotatl.com