Last week the world went crazy on social media after Martin Lawrence, Tisha Campbell-Martin and Tichina Arnold were seen together leaving lunch. Martin also did an interview and subtly hinted that a “Martin” reboot could possibly happen. According to VIBE, Nicole Ari Parker and co-star, Malinda Williams were together and talked about bringing back “Soul Food” series.
Parker said, “Sis..should we do a #SoulFoodTheSeries reunion? Hmmm let’s think about it for 3 seconds🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.” The series began in 2000 and ended in 2004. It was based upon the movie and fans loved it when it aired.
Parker and her husband, Boris Kodjoe during their daytime talk show had the cast on for a reunion. So many television shows are getting reboots so this just might happen. Would you watch a “Soul Food” series reboot?
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr. Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- The Power of Twitter: Meek Mill Connects With Viral Producer, DJ Track Addict, Shares Snippet Of Song
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- Spike Lee’s ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Series Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons