Last week the world went crazy on social media after Martin Lawrence, Tisha Campbell-Martin and Tichina Arnold were seen together leaving lunch. Martin also did an interview and subtly hinted that a “Martin” reboot could possibly happen. According to VIBE, Nicole Ari Parker and co-star, Malinda Williams were together and talked about bringing back “Soul Food” series.
Parker said, “Sis..should we do a #SoulFoodTheSeries reunion? Hmmm let’s think about it for 3 seconds🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.” The series began in 2000 and ended in 2004. It was based upon the movie and fans loved it when it aired.
Parker and her husband, Boris Kodjoe during their daytime talk show had the cast on for a reunion. So many television shows are getting reboots so this just might happen. Would you watch a “Soul Food” series reboot?
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Jamaica Declares State Of Emergency In 9 Parishes To Combat Violent Crime
- Jackie Chan Is In Talks To Finally Make ‘Rush Hour 4’
- ABC Probing T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach’s Whirlwind Romance
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Op-Ed: Van Jones Needs To Be Held Accountable For His Anti-Black Comments
- Op-Ed: Jason Whitlock Says Deion Sanders ‘DID Leave Black People.’ The Irony…
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church
- What’s Trending: This Is The Dictionary’s 2022 Word Of The Year [WATCH]
- Kanye West’s Yeezy Brand Owes California $600K In Taxes