Would you watch a “Martin” reboot? There are so many shows that we used to watch in the 90’s making a return to television. Fans watch “Martin” still as if it’s their first time seeing the episode and are still in love with the characters. According to VIBE, Tisha Campbell-Martin recently did an interview and let fans in on a little secret.
She said, “It’s surprising that people still love those characters so much. I can’t tell you anything but’s really exciting. I can’t tell you, but it has been an honor to be Gina for all these years.” Rumors started about the show making a return when Martin Lawrence’s fiancé, Roberta Moradfar posted about it on Instagram, but then deleted it.
“Martin” began in 1992 on FOX and aired for five years. Some fans are excited about the show coming back while others believe it should stay where it was. Are you ready for the reboot?
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week Read More
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret Read More
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested H… Read More
- The Toronto Raptors Gave Drake A Jacket Worth $769K Read More
- Virgil Abloh Gives Serena Williams A 1 of 1 Off-White Nike Air Force 1 Read More
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After ‘Heinous’ Sexual Assault And Beating, Police Say Read More
- HBO Programming President Says Arya Stark ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoff Is Not Happening Read More
- Sacramento Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest Read More
- Deep: Big Sean Addresses Nipsey Hussle’s Killer in Instagram TV Video Read More
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son? Read More