Last night Eagles fans everywhere celebrated winning the Super Bowl. Kevin Hart began trending on social media after he got shut down by security for trying to go on stage with the team. According to the Huffington Post, the comedian did an interview with the NFL Network and slipped up by cursing on air.
While Hart was talking about how proud he was he said, “This is an example of what we can do, we gave a f*ck. I’m out.” The comedian immediately dismissed himself off the stage and began laughing. Hart admitted that he had been celebrating and drinking all day before the game even started.
The comedian is a Philly native and also said, “I’m on cloud nine.” He was so excited for the Eagles and couldn’t control it. Congratulations to the Eagles and all of their fans.
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
- NeNe Leakes Reveals She Experienced Depression And Took Medication While Caring For Gregg Leakes
- Prosecutors Have Found A Decade’s Worth Of Evidence Against R. Kelly
- NYPD Finally Fires Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Who Killed Eric Garner In Chokehold
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]