Last night Eagles fans everywhere celebrated winning the Super Bowl. Kevin Hart began trending on social media after he got shut down by security for trying to go on stage with the team. According to the Huffington Post, the comedian did an interview with the NFL Network and slipped up by cursing on air.
While Hart was talking about how proud he was he said, “This is an example of what we can do, we gave a f*ck. I’m out.” The comedian immediately dismissed himself off the stage and began laughing. Hart admitted that he had been celebrating and drinking all day before the game even started.
The comedian is a Philly native and also said, “I’m on cloud nine.” He was so excited for the Eagles and couldn’t control it. Congratulations to the Eagles and all of their fans.
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release