Justin Timberlake is getting ready to perform at the Super Bowl game this weekend, but he decided to do something special for fans in Minnesota. According to Kare 11, the singer posted a video of him signing several vinyl copies of his new album, “Man of the Woods.” He told fans to get to Target now because the manager would be giving them away only if they knew the magic word.
While shopping Timberlake said, “I’m doing my Target run. Got socks, got PJ Masks – my kid loves them, got fruity pebbles – because I love them, got Reese’s Pieces – shout out to E.T. the movie.” He then told fans, “The code word is Aardvark, I don’t know why, just sounds like a great word.”
Besides shopping in Target the singer also hosted a listening party at Paisley Park, dined at Manny’s and celebrated his birthday while rehearsing for the big show. We hope his lucky fans enjoy the special gift he left for them.
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- STORYTIME: Rickey Smiley Almost Goes To Jail Because Of Gary With The Tea! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Beyonce’ Didn’t Make Spotify’s Top Five Streamed Artist?! [WATCH]
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- LeBron James Defends Kyrie Irving, Calls Out Media In Their Response To Jerry Jones’ 1957 Photo
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband’s Alleged Side Chick Says She Was ‘Hacked’
- Tia Mowry Shares A Sweet Post On Teaching Her Daughter Self Love
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- There Is Literally A Mammal On Drugs In The Insanely Entertaining Trailer For ‘Cocaine Bear’
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19