Looks like congratulations is in order for Juicy J and his wife, Regina Perera. The rapper announced on social media his wife gave birth and he is so happy. According to XXL, this is the couple’s first child.
On Instagram he showed off his baby girl and said, “Baby Girl what a blessing you are✨✨ @kamaihouston.”
The two announced a couple months ago what they would name their daughter in a beautiful maternity photo. Besides being a new father he is also working on new music. We are so happy for this couple!
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- Boosie Badazz Says He Wasn’t Surprised Lil Wayne Backed Donald Trump
- Nicki Minaj Getting 6-Part Docuseries About Her Life On HBO Max
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- The President’s Son, Donald Trump Jr., Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- It’s A Celebration!: Dave Chapelle Makes A Surprise Appearance on Joe Rogan’s Podcast
- Missy Elliott Surprises Bride With Dream Wedding Dress After Emotional Tweets For Help
- Jeezy Talks Squashing Beef With Gucci Mane, Addresses Jeannie Mai’s White Meat/Dark Meat Comments
- R. Kelly’s Sex Trafficking Trial Is Set For April