Looks like congratulations is in order for Juicy J and his wife, Regina Perera. The rapper announced on social media his wife gave birth and he is so happy. According to XXL, this is the couple’s first child.
On Instagram he showed off his baby girl and said, “Baby Girl what a blessing you are✨✨ @kamaihouston.”
The two announced a couple months ago what they would name their daughter in a beautiful maternity photo. Besides being a new father he is also working on new music. We are so happy for this couple!
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Trailer: Dennis Quaid Is Meagan Good and Michael Ealy’s Worst Nightmare In ‘The Intruder’ [VIDEO]
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- Meek Mill Drops First Trailer for Amazon Prime 6-Part Docu-Series ‘Free Meek’
- 8 Things We Learned From J. Cole’s Interview With ‘GQ’
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Scholarship Created in Name of Slain Chicago Doctor
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November