All this week “Martin” the 90’s sitcom was a trending topic. During an interview Tisha Campbell-Martin hinted that the show might be rebooted. According to TMZ, Martin Lawrence, Martin and Tichina Arnold went out to have lunch.
The camera crew talked with them about the possible reboot and dished out how they would change some things about the show. Lawrence mentioned that it would still be entertaining, funny, honest and have evolution to it. Arnold said, “We want to be current.”
As they kept trying to walk away from the conversation TMZ kept asking questions. Martin said, “We ain’t telling you sh*t.” We aren’t sure if the reboot is happening or not, but the three sure looked friendly all together again.
RELATED: Martin Lawrence Is Engaged!
- Woo!: Ric Flair To Return To The Ring For One Last Match
- IRS Drops Tax Forms Detailing Black Lives Matter Co-Founder’s Use of Donation Money
- Mark Cuban Claps Back At Lil Wayne for Calling Luka Doncic A “Ho”
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her New PrettyLittleThing Edit Just In Time For Summer
- The Trailer For Marvel Studios’ First Action/Comedy ‘She-Hulk: Attorney at Law’ Has Arrived
- Disney’s Onyx Collective Orders New Comedy Series ‘Unprisoned’ Starring Kerry Washington & Delroy Lindo
- Jessica Betts And Niecy Nash Discuss Betts’ Latest Single ‘We Drip,’ Married Life, And More
- Lil Wayne Reveals Blow up That Went Down Between Phoenix Suns Coach Monty Williams and Deandre Ayton
- Jordyn Woods Shows Off Her Bikini Body Ody Ody In Cheeky ‘Wash Day’ Post
- WATCH: XYZ Films Releases Trailer for Upcoming Supernatural Comedy ‘Gatlopp’