All this week “Martin” the 90’s sitcom was a trending topic. During an interview Tisha Campbell-Martin hinted that the show might be rebooted. According to TMZ, Martin Lawrence, Martin and Tichina Arnold went out to have lunch.
The camera crew talked with them about the possible reboot and dished out how they would change some things about the show. Lawrence mentioned that it would still be entertaining, funny, honest and have evolution to it. Arnold said, “We want to be current.”
As they kept trying to walk away from the conversation TMZ kept asking questions. Martin said, “We ain’t telling you sh*t.” We aren’t sure if the reboot is happening or not, but the three sure looked friendly all together again.
RELATED: Martin Lawrence Is Engaged!
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Discusses Gun Violence & Open Carry Laws [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: What Makes Someone An “Exotic” Woman? [WATCH]
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets With Charlotte Tilbury
- His Biggest Assist Yet: Kyrie Irving Producing ‘#SayHerName: Breonna Taylor’ TV Special
- Kanye West Explains Why He’s Running For President, Being Off Trump & Wants The Wakanda Model For The White House
- Supreme Court Opt-Out Of Birth Control Coverage For Religious Reasons
- KeKe Palmer Covers Cosmo In All Her Natural Hair Glory
- Police Chief Defends New York Cop Shown Kneeling On Black Man’s Head In Viral Arrest Video
- Tiffany Haddish Cuts Her Hair Off On Instagram Live: ‘I Shoulda Been Did This’
- Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food