Da Brat spent some quality Jeep Life Creep Life time with us one morning! Da Brat shared her sadness over the sudden passing of Leah LaBelle and her husband ex-NBA player Rasual Butler. She talked about why, in this particular situation, death is a hard pill to swallow, because it came out of nowhere and the couple was still young.
Da Brat also talks about what’s going on her life, like “The Rap Game” on Lifetime and “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” on WeTV. Plus, she reveals that she’s going to be in the stage adaptation of the classic film “Set It Off.” Brat also gives us a heartfelt and motivating reminder of what we are capable of! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement
- TLC’s Story May Be Headed To Broadway!