Da Brat spent some quality Jeep Life Creep Life time with us one morning! Da Brat shared her sadness over the sudden passing of Leah LaBelle and her husband ex-NBA player Rasual Butler. She talked about why, in this particular situation, death is a hard pill to swallow, because it came out of nowhere and the couple was still young.
Da Brat also talks about what’s going on her life, like “The Rap Game” on Lifetime and “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” on WeTV. Plus, she reveals that she’s going to be in the stage adaptation of the classic film “Set It Off.” Brat also gives us a heartfelt and motivating reminder of what we are capable of! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- For Papas Who Puff: Check Out These Smoker-Friendly Gifts For Father’s Day
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- The RZA Confirms Season 2 Of ‘Wu-Tang: An American Saga’ In 2021
- Pharrell Williams Set To Open Private School For Low Income Families In Virginia
- Do You Live In One Of 2021’s Most Fun States in America?
- Phoenix Suns And Denver Nuggets Fans Get Into Fight: “Suns In Four!”
- Cedric The Entertainer Reacts To Katt Williams ‘Stolen Joke’ Allegations
- A Vaping Violation Leads To Violent Arrest Of 4 Black Teens At Ocean City Boardwalk
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo