So many reboots and spin offs of some of our favorite shows and movies are coming out. Just this week, Tisha Campbell-Martin spoke about a “Martin” reboot happening and fans are pretty excited about it. According The Source, F. Gary Gray will be working on a “Men In Black” spin off.
The first three films featured Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, but they won’t be returning. At one point Sony was going to combine “Men In Black” and “21 Jump Street,” but decided to do something different. The cast will have new characters and one of them will be a woman most likely. “Men In Black” spin off is set to be released in the summer of 2019.
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
- Kanye West Accuses Adidas of Releasing ‘Fake Yeezys,’ Alleges Company Is ‘Suing’ Him for $250M
- Luther Vandross Mistakenly Featured In Madonna’s AIDS Tribute During Concert
- Leonard Cure Update: Federal Lawsuit Names ‘Extremely Aggressive’ Georgia Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Driver
- NeNe Leakes Hosted The ‘Baddies East’ Reunion In A Head-Turning Balenciaga Dress
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Jalen Brunson Tapped As Brooks Brothers Brand Ambassador
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- U.S. Airman Dies After Setting Himself on Fire in Protest Outside Israeli Embassy
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell