People are still talking about the Grammys and many are saying that they believe Jay-Z was snubbed. The men of “BET’s Mancave” discussed the big show and shared their opinions of what happened. Bruno Mars and Kendrick Lamar were big winners at the Grammys and took home the most awards, but did they deserve them?
Some of the men of the show believe that Jay-Z’s time has passed and now it’s time for Kendrick Lamar to be awarded. The other gentleman believed it was a marketing ploy to have Jay-Z in the front with Beyoncè and Blue Ivy when they knew he wasn’t going to win anything.
The men also discussed that Kendrick Lamar right now is doing music that liberates and that is what people want. Jeff Johnson spoke on the fact that it’s not about Jay-Z not receiving Grammy’s it’s about manhood losing. His album was about growth, success, apologies, but people didn’t care to award him for that. What do you think about Jay-Z not winning any Grammys?
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- First Trailer For George Foreman Biopic ‘Big George Foreman’ Details Boxers Miraculous Comeback & More
- Tucker Carlson Makes Racist George Floyd Joke During Rant About Tyre Nichols
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Fans Are Swooning Over Eric Kofi-Abrefa And We Can’t Blame Them!