Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To “High Volume Of Visitors”
- Nike Executive To Step Down After Inappropriate Behavior
- Lie Detector Test Confirms Stormy Daniels’ Allegations About Donald Trump
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama “The Liberators”
- Why Black Tony Is On The Toilet [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Mother Curses Out Roy Wood Jr. For Talking About Her Daughter [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley Talks About The Death Of 4-Year-Old Aniya Day Garrett And The Signs Of Abuse [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry Recalls His Bidding War With Blue Ivy [VIDEO]
- The Twist And Turns On “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Premiere [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ben Carson Throws His Wife Under The Bus [VIDEO]