Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- MTV’s ‘The Real World’ Will Be Getting An Interactive Makeover On Facebook Watch [VIDEO]
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Judge Throws Florida Cops In Jail After They Framed Black Teen With Burglaries
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- “The Nanny” Reboot With Cardi B? [VIDEO]