Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- What Do You Need To Know?: Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response