Almost two weeks ago The Game went on social media to talk about the death of his father, George Taylor. The rapper has always had an off and on relationship with him, but still managed to spend quality time before he died. There is still no word on how he passed, but The Game posted another photo of them sharing his feelings.
According to VIBE, he said, “I’m usually the STRONGEST person I know… but this one is really breaking me down. I miss you dad 😔.” In another post he mentioned, “Dear Dad: As Friday draws closer & we prepare to lay you to rest…The emptiness left in your absence is eating away at my soul & no matter where I go, the pain follows…. lead me to the light & strengthen me as I was not prepared for your departure 😔.” His father was 65 when he passed and we will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
RELATED: The Game’s Father Dies
RELATED: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kodak Black: New Heat For Your Playlist
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People