A couple months ago Tia Mowry-Hardict announced that she was pregnant with her second child. In a video she also revealed that she was having a baby girl by taking a bite out of a cake pop. According to Essence, the actress showed off some dance moves while being six months pregnant.
View this post on Instagram
Another great private Dancehall session with one of my favorite peoples @tiamowry If you look a little closer you can see her little baby girl jammin wid us 😉🤰🏽😬 Teaching steps like #PyroPree #SwirlUp #Tezza #Fling and more in LA making nice, unforgettable memories and I hope she inspires more pregnant moms to dance Dancehall 🇯🇲 #DancehallFunk2k.com
In a video posted on Instagram, Hardrict is dancing off of reggae with choreographer, Lorenzo Hanna. On the post she wrote, “More #dancehall fun with @zaggazo Thanks for keeping a smile on this baby mammas face 🙂 @kingbeenieman.” She has been taking dance lessons as a fun way to exercise during her pregnancy. Hanna has worked with other artist such as Nicki Minaj, Shaggy and more. We look forward to her posting more videos soon.
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Listeners & Attorney Ben Crump React To Breonna Taylor Not Receiving Justice [VIDEO]
- Eva’s Corner: Black Women Deserve Better, Period [WATCH]
- Cardi B Sued By Alleged Trump-Supporters Who Clashed With Hennessy Carolina on Jersey Beach
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- OUCH: Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor’s Lung Accidentally Punctured By Team Doctor
- Ciara Becomes Global Ambassador For WW After Struggling To Lose Weight After Baby No. 3
- Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Accused Of Cashing Out His Bank Account