A couple months ago Tia Mowry-Hardict announced that she was pregnant with her second child. In a video she also revealed that she was having a baby girl by taking a bite out of a cake pop. According to Essence, the actress showed off some dance moves while being six months pregnant.
View this post on Instagram
Another great private Dancehall session with one of my favorite peoples @tiamowry If you look a little closer you can see her little baby girl jammin wid us 😉🤰🏽😬 Teaching steps like #PyroPree #SwirlUp #Tezza #Fling and more in LA making nice, unforgettable memories and I hope she inspires more pregnant moms to dance Dancehall 🇯🇲 #DancehallFunk2k.com
In a video posted on Instagram, Hardrict is dancing off of reggae with choreographer, Lorenzo Hanna. On the post she wrote, “More #dancehall fun with @zaggazo Thanks for keeping a smile on this baby mammas face 🙂 @kingbeenieman.” She has been taking dance lessons as a fun way to exercise during her pregnancy. Hanna has worked with other artist such as Nicki Minaj, Shaggy and more. We look forward to her posting more videos soon.
- Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter Arrested After Allegedly Stabbing NBA Youngboy’s Baby Mama
- Kobe Bryant Named In 2020 Basketball Hall Of Fame Class
- Wellness Week: 3 Ways to Protect Your Mental Health During Lockdown
- Still Bleeding Love: Here’s Photographic Evidence That Leona Lewis Got Better In Time
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Arrest Record In Fulton County Georgia To Be Expunged
- Front Page News: When to Expect Your Coronavirus Stimulus Check [VIDEO]
- Man Infected With COVID-19 Spits In Train Passenger’s Face Before Dropping Dead
- Money Matters: Why Entrepreneurs Should Take Advantage of The Paycheck Protection Program [VIDEO]
- Drake Shows Us His Mansion, Quarantine Style With New Song “Toosie Slide” [WATCH]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81