A couple months ago Tia Mowry-Hardict announced that she was pregnant with her second child. In a video she also revealed that she was having a baby girl by taking a bite out of a cake pop. According to Essence, the actress showed off some dance moves while being six months pregnant.
View this post on Instagram
Another great private Dancehall session with one of my favorite peoples @tiamowry If you look a little closer you can see her little baby girl jammin wid us 😉🤰🏽😬 Teaching steps like #PyroPree #SwirlUp #Tezza #Fling and more in LA making nice, unforgettable memories and I hope she inspires more pregnant moms to dance Dancehall 🇯🇲 #DancehallFunk2k.com
In a video posted on Instagram, Hardrict is dancing off of reggae with choreographer, Lorenzo Hanna. On the post she wrote, “More #dancehall fun with @zaggazo Thanks for keeping a smile on this baby mammas face 🙂 @kingbeenieman.” She has been taking dance lessons as a fun way to exercise during her pregnancy. Hanna has worked with other artist such as Nicki Minaj, Shaggy and more. We look forward to her posting more videos soon.
- R. Kelly Girlfriend Moving Out of Pied Piper of R &B’s Trump Tower Condo
- Motherland Bardi: Cardi B Was In Nigeria, So Of Course She Hit The Strip Club
- Report: Rapper Juice Wrld Dead At 21
- Venture Capitalist Arlan Hamilton Launches Scholarship Fund For Black Students At Oxford University
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Mona Scott-Young Shares Missy Elliott & Sylvia Rhone’s Special Night [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- “New Jack City” Actress Phyllis Yvonne Stickney Talks About The Famous Role That Was Originally Meant For Her [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Singer Jac Ross Makes His Long-Awaited Debut At Urban One Honors [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]